Dynamic Air Cleaner Repair
Dynamic Air Cleaner Repair & Diagnosis. Labor only to test & repair your Dynamic air cleaner. We are the only company in the country to offer Dynamic air cleaner repair & testing service for both consumers and contractors alike. We perform this service on all Dynamic air cleaners. Power heads can NOT be repaired BUT we can replace them should this be necessary (the cost of the power head is NOT included in this repair). If your screen is torn we can replace that as well (the cost of the screen is NOT included in this repair).
Here's How It Works
1. Purchase the DIAGNOSTIC service on the website. The shipping charge in the purchase is the return shipping paid in advance.
2. Ship us your entire Dynamic Air Cleaner using UPS or FedEx. This way you can track your shipment and have proof of receipt/delivery.
3. Upon arrival our technicians diagnose what is wrong. After determining what is wrong, we email you the results and tell you the parts cost for repair.
4. You then approve the repairs and we install the parts for you. Parts cost is not included in the Diagnostic fee but the labor to install any needed parts is.
5. Your Dynamic Air Cleaner is then shipped back to you ready to be reinstalled. Turn around time is normally within 1 week. Again please ship to us using UPS or FedEx to track your shipment and have proof of receipt. DO NOT ship with the US Postal Service. Please include either a copy of your invoice (generated by this website upon purchase of DIAGNOSTIC) or write the invoice number on a piece of paper and include it with the air cleaner so we know who owns it.
Carefully package it so it does NOT get damaged on the way to us. UPS, FedEx and the US Postal Service like to fold these air cleaners in half which will result in you having to purchase a new air cleaner.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|